|Working at Height Awareness training with Didac achieves a Didac Ltd qualification.|
|Training is available to|
|All Experience Levels||✓|
|Duration, Learners and Assessment|
|Training Duration||0.5 Day|
|Certificate and Registration|
|Photo ID Card (750gsm)||✗|
|Registration Fee (Per Learner)||Free|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|Working at Height Regulations 2005 Read more||✓|
Price and Training Dates
Working at Height Awareness training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form located above including a postcode.
Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
- Legal Duties
- PPE Requirements
- Accident Causes & Prevention
- Safe Working at Height
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Systems of Work
- Incorporate your company’s risk assessments
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day as evidence of training
Full Time Training Staff
The following instructors are certified to deliver this course.
Have Didac delivered training to you before? Perhaps you recognise one of our instructors? We often get requests from repeat customers to have the same instructor again. Whenever possible we’ll do our best to fulfil such requests!
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.
Falls from height are the most common cause of fatal injury and the second most common cause of major injury to employees.
Awareness training for working at height is designed to provide any person who is involved with working at height with the knowledge to carry out suitable risk assessments and be able to manage working at height situations safely.