Telehandler Train the Trainer allows companies to take control of their internal training by delivering the skills and knowledge to train employees themselves.
|New Entrant||5 Days|
|Learners and Assessment|
|Training Manual and User Guidance||✓|
|Certificate and Registration|
|Photo ID Card||✓|
|Registration Fee (Per Learner)||Free|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|PUWER 1998 Read more||✓|
|LOLER 1998 Read more||✓|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓|
Price and Training Dates
Telehandler Train the Trainer prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form located above including a postcode.
Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
- Advanced Telehandler Operation
- The Approved Code of Practice
- Instructional Methods and Techniques
- Conducting Theoretical Lessons
- Practical Demonstrations
- Conducting Practical Lessons
- Basic Skills Test
- Report Writing
- Training Programme Preparation
- Company Training Records
Qualifies you to
- Conduct an assessment of employee ability
- Deliver training internally within your organisation
- Certify operatives to operate internally, within your organisation only
Candidates develop their own basic training programme and learning materials throughout the Telehandler Train the Trainer course, with the assistance of the Didac tutor.
On successful completion of Telehandler Train the Trainer, candidates shall have developed the foundation of all materials required to begin delivering basic training including:
- Lesson plans
- Pre-use check sheet
- Candidate report
- Theory assessment question paper
- Practical assessment mark sheet
It is important to note that at this stage the programme would only be the foundation of a quality programme. Telehandler Train the Trainer will deliver the skills that enable instructors to continue to develop the course and take responsbility for your company’s internal training.
Since the aforementioned training programme is developed with the employer in mind, Telehandler Train the Trainer is naturally tailored to the needs of your company.
Full Time Training Staff
The following instructors are certified to deliver this course.
Have Didac delivered training to you before? Perhaps you recognise one of our instructors? We often get requests from repeat customers to have the same instructor again. Whenever possible we’ll do our best to fulfil such requests!
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.