Didac will visit your premises and conduct an audit of your Health & Safety management system, policies and procedures.
Following the audit, Didac will provide you with a comprehensive report.
The report will contain our recommendations and a suggested action plan.
Bronze, Silver & Gold
Didac will work with you to develop a package that is right for your organisation.
|Delivery and Support||
£ Price on Application
Contact us to discuss your Health and Safety support package.
What are ‘Retained Services’?
A package of Health and Safety services and support.
Where an organisation does not have a dedicated Occupational Health and Safety employee, Didac can offer the support, advice and guidance needed to help you comply with statutory legislation.
We can help you to write your own Health and Safety policy, conduct risk assessments etc. by providing templates and offering guidance. Alternatively if you would prefer, we can simply do it for you.
Didac offer three standard support packages, however these can be tailored to suit individual needs. Consider them modular; with our help you can pick and choose what elements you want the package to contain.
The approach is completely flexible and services are normally provided on an annual contract.
Your retained services package could contain…
Factors affecting your package contents:
- Size of the organisation
- Complexity of working processes
- Existing Health and Safety management system
Example: It can be assumed that a larger organisation with complex, potentially dangerous working processes and an outdated or substandard health and safety management system will require a larger package than a small office based organisation with just a few employees that does not manufacture anything.
Three Standard Packages – Gold, Silver, Bronze
These packages are by no mean fixed but demonstrate the building blocks from which we will construct a package that is right for you.
For clients who have demonstrated a good standard of compliance from the Health and Safety audit.
- Retained consultancy services for an agreed number of days per year
- Email and telephone support
- (Maximum 2 days per year)
Intermediate – Includes Gold
- An agreed number of days assistance to support you through the process
- Support in writing / developing of policies and procedures
- Support in developing / completing risk assessments
- Support in reviewing assessments
- Highlight specific training requirements for designated staff
- (Maximum 3 days per year)
Advanced – Includes Gold & Silver
- Working closely with you to develop policies and procedures
- Working closely with you to support you through the risk assessment process
- Provide an agreed level of Health & Safety training
- Regularly attending your company to monitor H&S standards and provide feedback
- (Maximum of 5 days per year)
Which package is right for you?
It’s all about compliance and best practice.
At the very basic level, an organisation only has to comply with statutory Health and Safety. However one organisation may decide they want to excel in their Health and Safety whereas another might not have the resources to do so.
Either way, Didac can help you to meet your Health and Safety obligation with minimal fuss no matter how limited your budget or how complex your organisation.
As your health and safety management system improves, you can reduce the size of your retained services package while maintaining the appropriate standard.
If you do not know which package you require, do not worry as you needn’t make any decision at an early stage. The best thing to do is to arrange a discussion with one of our Health and Safety specialists who can advise you on the next steps.