NVQ Level 3 Unit 308 achieves one unit of the City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
Price and Training Dates
NVQ Level 3 Unit 308 prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form located above including a postcode.
Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
Who should complete this training
Anyone that has to review health and safety procedures within the workplace. This may be for placing work experience or apprenticeship students.
Your job involves preparing to and carrying out health and safety checks in the workplace.
- Be able to undertake a review of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Be able to carry out a review of workplace health and safety
- Know how to review health and safety procedures in the workplace
Up to 6 month, this allows for the candidate to carry out 3 workplace checks
Full Time Training Staff
The following instructors are certified to deliver this course.
Have Didac delivered training to you before? Perhaps you recognise one of our instructors? We often get requests from repeat customers to have the same instructor again. Whenever possible we’ll do our best to fulfil such requests!
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.