|Plant Machinery Marshall training with Didac delivers practical skills and theoretical knowledge allowing candidates to operate in compliance with HSE requirements.|
|Which accreditation is right for you?||NPORS|
|Training is available to|
|All Experience Levels||✓|
|Duration, Learners and Assessment|
|Training Duration||1 Day|
|Training Manual and User Guidance||✓|
|Certification Fees (Per Person)|
|Certificate||£17.50 + VAT|
|Photo ID Card (750gsm)||£17.50 + VAT||£17.50 + VAT|
|Photo ID Card & Certificate||£22.50 + VAT|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 Read more||✓|
|The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 Read more||✓|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓|
Get a Quote
PRICE AND TRAINING DATES
Planet Machinery Marshall training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form including a postcode. Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
0800 773 4230
- Have a basic understanding of the industry and the relevant legislation, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as a Vehicle / Plant Machinery Marshal
- Have knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular vehicle / machine to be guided
- Have a good understanding of signs and signals, approved hand signals and different forms of communication
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Vehicle / Plant Machinery Marshal
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area including Stop Blocks and Tipping areas
- Set up Exclusion zone for loading / unloading
- Guide machinery in a forward and reverse direction including confined spaces and “blind areas” safely and efficiently
- Environmental considerations
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down and parking procedures
- Incorporate your company’s risk assessments
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day as evidence of training
On-site Plant Machinery Marshall training, UK wide
Didac deliver on-site Plant Machinery Marshal training and other plant courses to any location across the UK.
Some recent on-site training locations include:
Didac will always consider work overseas.
Contact us about our overseas work policy.
Full Time Training Staff
Didac instructors are full time training staff, holding the required instructor and training qualifications to deliver training to you.
Our staff undergo periodic update training to ensure that their skills remain current.
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.