Vehicle Banksman training with Didac delivers practical skills and theoretical knowledge allowing candidates to operate in compliance with HSE requirements.
|Which accreditation is right for you?||NPORS||ITSSAR|
|Training is available to|
|All Experience Levels||✓||✓|
|Duration, Learners and Assessment|
|Training Duration||1||0.5 Days|
|Learners||3 Maximum||6 Maximum|
|Training Manual and User Guidance||✓||✓|
|Certification Fees (Per Person)|
|Certificate||£17.50 + VAT||Free|
|Photo ID Card (750gsm)||£17.50 + VAT||Free|
|Photo ID Card & Certificate||£22.50 + VAT||-|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 Read more||✓||✓|
|The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 Read more||✓||✓|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓||✓|
Get a Quote
PRICE AND TRAINING DATES
Vehicle Banksman training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form including a postcode. Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
0800 773 4230
- Conducting the Manoeuvre
- Legal Duties
- Planning the Manoeuvre
- PPE Requirements
- Recognised Signals
- Risk Assessment of Manoeuvring Task
- Site Limitation
- Incorporate your company’s risk assessments
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day as evidence of training
Vehicle Banksman training is an effective way of improving the overall safety of a working environment where vehicles are required to reverse or perform maneuvres. Vehicle Banksman are a legal requirement on many sites and a strong recommendation for any site where reversing of vehicles is unavoidable.
Nearly a quarter of all workplace transport injuries occur when vehicles are reversing. Vehicle Banksman offer drivers a trustworthy second perspective while maneuvering to play a key part in reducing accidents.
A suitable vehicle with driver will be required for the practical elements of the Vehicle Banksman course.
The successful completion of Vehicle Banksman training awards candidates a certificate and photo ID card as evidence of training.
On-site Vehicle Banksman training, UK wide
Didac deliver on-site Traffic Marshall training and other plant courses to any location across the UK.
Some recent on-site training locations include:
Didac will always consider work overseas.
Contact us about our overseas work policy.
Frequently asked questions
- What’s the different between a Vehicle Banksman and a Traffic Marshal?
- Vehicle Banksman and Traffic Marshal are two terms that describe the same thing.
- Can I direct Plant Machinery using this training?
- Yes, given a suitable risk assessment is conducted in conjunction with a trained and certified plant operator factoring risks such as manoeuvring with a boom or while the Plant Machine is loaded.
- If training is completed using a LGV, does this mean the certification is restricted to only Banking LGVs?
- Whether candidates complete Vehicle Banksman training using a normal road car, a heavy goods vehicle or plant machinery, the role and responsibilities of the Vehicle Banksman remain the same.
Certification is not restricted to banking a particular type of vehicle.
Full Time Training Staff
Didac instructors are full time training staff, holding the required instructor and training qualifications to deliver training to you.
Our staff undergo periodic update training to ensure that their skills remain current.
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.