Health and Safety NVQ Level 3 achieves a City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
|City & Guilds|
|Duration and Assessment|
|Duration||Up to 12 months|
|Workplace Visits||3 Minimum|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓|
Price and Training Dates
Health and Safety NVQ Level 3 prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form located above including a postcode.
Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
Who should complete this qualification
- Health & Safety Practitioners
- Employees with a day to day responsibility for Health & Safety
Candidates must be working in a position of work responsible for day to day Health & Safety in order to gather the necessary evidence.
- Make sure your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Develop procedures to safety control work operations
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote a healthy and safe culture in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of a workplace
- Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- Make sure your own actions within the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in workplaces
- Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace
- Continual assessment and support
The programme can commence at anytime, it is not fixed to the academic calendar.
Workplace Visits and E-Portfolio. Didac staff visit the workplace for review and support with evidence submitted using E-Portfolio.
The qualification is lifelong and does not need to be refreshed but CPD will need to be undertaken to maintain up-to-date practices.
Full Time Training Staff
The following instructors are certified to deliver this course.
Have Didac delivered training to you before? Perhaps you recognise one of our instructors? We often get requests from repeat customers to have the same instructor again. Whenever possible we’ll do our best to fulfil such requests!
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.
The Level 3 NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety is a qualification that enables employees with a day to day responsibility for Health & Safety to develop and apply policy and procedures within the organisation.
Level 3 Health and Safety NVQ learners should have some experience of occupational Health and Safety and a desire to develop their professional skills. The Level 3 Health and Safety course formalises these skills and achieves a City and Guilds qualification.
As an occupational Health and Safety training course, Level 3 NVQ candidates will be assessed in the workplace. In between visits from the assessor, candidates will make use of the working environment to gather evidence for assessment that will be submitted using an online E-Portfolio system.
Health and Safety courses aim to inspire awareness within candidates that becomes reflected in their activities at work. NVQ Level 3 Health and Safety course candidates work to generate a culture of Health and Safety within the organisation inspiring both employers and employees to take responsibility for their own Health and Safety aswell as those around them.
A figure within the organisation to ensure that policy is communicated down the organisational structure, Health and Safety NVQ candidates’ feedback and report to senior staff or management to increase transparency, ensuring that issues are communicated and problems addressed.