|Harness training with Didac delivers theoretical knowledge allowing candidates to safely use and inspect harnesses in compliance with HSE requirements.|
|Training is available to|
|All Experience Levels||✓||✓|
|Duration, Learners and Assessment|
|Training Duration||0.5 Day||0.5 Day|
|Learners||10 Maximum||10 Maximum|
|Training Manual and User Guidance||✓||✓|
|Certification Fees (Per Person)|
|Certificate||£17.50 + VAT||Free|
|Photo ID Card (750gsm)||£17.50 + VAT||Free|
|Photo ID Card & Certificate||£22.50 + VAT||–|
|Working at Height Regulations 2005 Read more||✓||✓|
Price and Training Dates
Harness training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form located above including a postcode.
Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
- Safe Systems Of Work
- Inspection regimes
- Inspection types
- Inspecting Lanyards & Arresters
- Inspecting securing points
- Safe storage of harness
- Inspection recording
- Removal / Rectifying unsuitable harnesses and equipment
- Incorporate your company’s risk assessments
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day as evidence of training
Harness courses cover a number of types of harness. Harness training can be adapted to include and make specific reference to the types of harness used in your organisation. In this case, the client should bring their own harness with them to the course.
Full Time Training Staff
The following instructors are certified to deliver this course.
Have Didac delivered training to you before? Perhaps you recognise one of our instructors? We often get requests from repeat customers to have the same instructor again. Whenever possible we’ll do our best to fulfil such requests!
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.