First Aid training 3 Day Course achieves a CIEH Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work.
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
|Full Course||3 Days|
|Training is available to|
|All Experience Levels||✓|
|Learners and Assessment|
|CIEH Course Handout||✓|
|Certificate and Registration|
|CIEH Registration Fee (Per Learner)||£9.50 + VAT|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 Read more||✓|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓|
Price and Training Dates
First Aid training 3 Day Course prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form located above including a postcode.
Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
The CIEH Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work is a two-unit, three-day course that will enable successful candidates to act as a first aider in their workplace.
- Unit 1: Emergency First aid in the Workplace
- Unit 2: Recognition and Management of Illness and Injury in the Workplace
- roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- assessing an incident
- unconscious casualties
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- external bleeding
- minor injuries
- secondary survey
- injuries to bones, joints and muscles
- suspected head and spinal injuries
- chest injuries
- burns and scalds
- eye injuries
- sudden poisoning
- major illnesses
Full Time Training Staff
The following instructors are certified to deliver this course.
Have Didac delivered training to you before? Perhaps you recognise one of our instructors? We often get requests from repeat customers to have the same instructor again. Whenever possible we’ll do our best to fulfil such requests!
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.