|Level||Intermediate Apprenticeship – Level 2|
|Training and Assessment||
Workplace Visits and E-Portfolio
Note: Candidates do not attend college.
|Duration||Minimum 12 Months|
About the Apprenticeship
The Customer Service Apprenticeship teaches the skills to provide excellent customer service.
Good customer service is key to the success of any business or organisation, so an employee completing this Apprenticeship will be taught to make sure that customers are dealt with in a positive, reliable and professional manner – whether that’s by offering advice, answering questions or handling complaints.
This will be achieved by helping customer service employees understand and value the importance of up-to-date knowledge of their organisation’s products and services, whilst providing them with the tools to be able to communicate with all sorts of people.
The course could include
- dealing with customers face to face
- working on a helpdesk or trade counter
- problem solving
- identifying and making business improvements
- dealing with complaints effectively
- going the extra mile and making a difference
- dealing with diverse customers and in diverse situations
- communicating effectively
An apprentice will achieve a number of recognised qualifications all delivered in the workplace
- NVQ in Customer Service Level 2
- Technical Certificate in Customer Service Level 2 (demonstrating knowledge and understanding)
- Functional Skills (Maths and English)
- Employment Right and Responsibilities Workbook
Minimum 12 months
Progression can include the following:
- Advanced Apprenticeship – L3 Customer Service
- Team Leading (ILM Level 2)
- Management (ILM Level 3)
Dependant on job role and responsibilities
- FREE for 16-18 year olds
- 19 + part funded with employer contribution POA