Health and safety training achieves a CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
|Full Course||1 Day|
|Training is available to|
|All Experience Levels||✓|
|Learners and Assessment|
|CIEH Course Handout||✓|
|Certificate and Registration|
|CIEH Registration Fee (Per Learner)||£9.50 + VAT|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓|
Price and Training Dates
CIEH Level 2 Health & Safety training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form located above including a postcode.
Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
Who should complete this training
This is a general health and safety qualification for all employees, designed to ensure that individuals are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public.
Full Time Training Staff
The following instructors are certified to deliver this course.
Have Didac delivered training to you before? Perhaps you recognise one of our instructors? We often get requests from repeat customers to have the same instructor again. Whenever possible we’ll do our best to fulfil such requests!
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.