Health and safety training achieves a CIEH Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
|Training is available to|
|All Experience Levels||✓|
|Duration, Learners and Assessment|
|Training Duration||0.5 Day|
|CIEH Course Handout||✓|
|Certificate and Registration|
|CIEH Registration Fee (Per Learner)||£9.50 + VAT|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓|
Price and Training Dates
CIEH Level 1 Health and Safety training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form located above including a postcode.
Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
- The importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Hazards and risks
- Workplace conditions
- Workplace procedures
- Understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Identify the hazards and risks related to the workplace
- Understand workplace health and safety procedures
Who should complete this training
Anyone who is entering the workplace for the first time, either as part of a work experience programme or at the start of employment.
It will also benefit those who are starting a new job, as part of an induction programme.
Full Time Training Staff
The following instructors are certified to deliver this course.
Have Didac delivered training to you before? Perhaps you recognise one of our instructors? We often get requests from repeat customers to have the same instructor again. Whenever possible we’ll do our best to fulfil such requests!
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.